Issue with Daily Profile Production (DPP) Run for Settlement Date 15th October 2019
What is happening?
The Supplier Volume Allocation Agent (SVAA), in accordance with BSCP508 ‘Supplier Volume Allocation Agent’, and in agreement with ELEXON, has defaulted Teleswitch data for the Daily Profiling Production (DPP) Run for Settlement Date 15 October 2019.
Teleswitch instructions for 15 October 2019 have been defaulted to 14 October 2019.
When first processed, the DPP Run did not include the default Teleswitch data and has therefore been re-run.
How will I be impacted?
BSC Parties may receive duplicates reports/flows for Settlement Date 15 October 2019 including;
- D0018 - Daily Profile Data Report
- D0029 - Standard Settlement Configuration Report
- D0279 - Teleswitch Contact Interval Data Report File
- D0039 - Daily Profile Coefficient File
- D0028 - Standard Profile Data Report
BSC Parties are advised to use the version with latest timestamp.
Do I need to take any further action?
No, for more information, please contact email@example.com