Cookies on the ELEXON Portal

This website stores cookies on your computer, both as an essential part of the user experience and also to collect information to help us understand your use of the service and improve it. Use the links to the right to either view/change your cookie preferences, or simply dismiss this message and accept our default cookie settings. Note: A cookie will be stored on your computer to record these preferences.
> Cookie Preferences
> Dismiss Message
Subscribe to the RSS feed
Elexon BSC Portal logo
HomeUsing this siteFrequently Asked QuestionsWhere can I obtain extended... 

Frequently Asked Question

Originally published by -
Last modified by Nick Brooks - 12/12/2011 16:11:59
Tags: data
Where can I obtain extended Settlement Reports or SAA-I0142 (S0142) Files?
S0142 files are too large to be sent to each Participant via the normal FTP route and are instead stored centrally on the BSC FTP service in a directory which can be accessed at ../S0142/outbox. This data is available to all High and Low Grade BSC Parties, and a rolling 8 day window of data is maintained.

Historic S0142 data is also available to be browsed and downloaded on this site through the P114 data download pages to those associated with a BSC Participant ID.